TensorFlow is an end-to-end open source platform for machine learning. It has a comprehensive, flexible ecosystem of tools, libraries and community resources that lets researchers push the state-of-the-art in ML and developers easily build and deploy ML powered applications.
TensorFlow Installation : https://www.tensorflow.org/install
Features of TensorFlow
– It is optimized for speed, & makes use of techniques like XLA for quick linear algebra operations.
– Responsive Construct : we can easily visualize each and every part of the graph which is not an option while using Numpy or SciKit.
– Flexible: it is flexible in its operability, meaning it has modularity and the parts of it which you want to make standalone, it offers you that option.
– Easily Trainable: It is easily trainable on CPU as well as GPU for distributed computing.
– Parallel Neural Network Training: it offers pipelining in the sense that you can train multiple neural networks and multiple GPUs which makes the models very efficient on large-scale systems.
– Large Community: it has been developed by Google, there already is a large team of software engineers who work on stability improvements continuously.
– Open Source (yay): the best thing about this machine learning library is that it is open source so anyone can use it as long as they have internet connectivity.
– Also in TensorFlow we can use TPU’s (Tensor Processing units) with the help of custom models and custom training loops when it comes to Distributed computing. One can try out TPU for their custom trained model on Colab.
Uses of TensorFlow?
You are using TensorFlow daily but indirectly with applications like Google Voice Search or Google Photos.
All the libraries created in TensorFlow are written in C and C++. But has a complicated front-end for Python. Your Python code will get compiled and then executed on TensorFlow distributed execution engine built using C and C++.
The number of applications of TensorFlow is literally unlimited and that is the beauty of TensorFlow.
Feel free to read more about case studies on TensorFlow : https://www.tensorflow.org/about/case-studies
Your Artificial Intelligence lyrics generator for any topic you want was made in TensorFlow https://TheseLyricsDoNotExist.com (and is open source too!)
A helpful tutorial on TensorFlow : https://youtu.be/tpCFfeUEGs8
Leave a Reply